LabQuest Mini is a powerful, affordable, and easy to use sensor interface for computer-based data collection.
LQ-MINI LabQuest Mini
LabQuest Mini brings the power of Vernier’s award-winning LabQuest technology to teachers who don’t need the versatility of a standalone device. The perfect solution for educators collecting data with a Windows or Macintosh computer, LabQuest Mini works with Logger Pro 3, Logger Lite, or Graphical Analysis 4 software for unparalleled power, analysis, and curricular support.
- 100 kHz maximum sampling rate gives you the unrivaled power of Vernier’s LabQuest interface.
- Five sensor ports give you the flexibility to choose from over 70 compatible sensors.
- Computer connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Maximum sampling rate: 100,000 samples per second
- Analog inputs: 3
- Digital inputs: 2
- Power is supplied by the USB port of the computer—auxiliary AC power or batteries are not required