The Hand-Grip Heart Rate Monitor is ideal for continuously monitoring heart rate before, during, and after exercise or while a person is stationary.
HGH-BTA Hand Grip Heart Rate Monitor
€ 200,51 + PDV
The design of the Hand-Grip Heart Rate Monitor makes it easy to monitor heart rate before, during, and after exercise. Data are wirelessly transmitted to a Vernier interface using the Heart Rate Receiver. Data can also be transmitted using Bluetooth® to LabQuest 2 (may require additional hardware), iOS, or Android™ devices without the receiver.
- Simple and easy to use
- Hand grips do not require electrodes or clips
- Easy to clean and share between students
For a hands-free option, please consider the Exercise Heart Rate Monitor.
- Battery Type: CR 2025 (user-replaceable)
- Battery Lifetime: 200 hrs
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C
- Radios: Bluetooth and 5 kHz RF transmission
- Wireless range:
- RF Transmission: 80 to 100 cm
- Bluetooth: 10 m or more unobstructed