The Go Direct Current Probe measures the electric currents in circuits. It connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology or via USB to your device.
Simplify your experimental setup with the Go Direct Current Probe. It connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your device. The wireless connection eliminates additional cables that can clutter the lab bench.
- Capture small currents like those produced by a magnet falling through a coil.
- Use in combination with the Go Direct Voltage Probe to investigate Ohm’s law or series and parallel circuits.
- Explore RC and RLC circuits.
Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation when using the sensor wirelessly. Monitor battery life directly from our free Vernier Graphical Analysis™ app, as well as Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro and LabQuest® 3. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting–no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wireless or Wired—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™, or computer using our free Vernier Graphical Analysis™ app–no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
- Range: +/- 1 A and +/- 0.1 A
- Maximum non-damaging current: 1.5 A and 0.5 A
- Typical resolution: 0.031 mA and 0.003 mA