Connect the Go Direct™ Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier to measure the concentration of calcium (Ca2+) ions in aqueous samples.
The Go Direct® Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of calcium (Ca2+) ions in aqueous samples. Requires a Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier. The Go Direct Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC has a combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode. Like all other PVC ISE membranes, the membrane on the ISE has a limited life expectancy. However, the replaceable module of ISE allows you to simply discard the used membrane module and replace it with a new one.
Note: We recommend that you do not purchase ISE replacement modules too far in advance of their expected time of use as degradation occurs while they are stored on the shelf.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 40,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: Pb2+, Hg2+, Si2+, Cu2+, Ni2+, NH3, Na+, Li+, K+, Ba2+, Zn2+, Mg2+
- pH range: 2–8 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: 26 ±2 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 100 MΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)