The educational training engine model is based on original components of the vehicle. This cutaway model painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts and cross-sections.
The educational purpose of the engine model:
- Demonstration of the different components of the engine;
- Demonstration of the OHC timing belt replacement using special tools;
- Demonstration of the alternator belt replacement;
- Demonstration and explanation of the technical literature/diagrams and procedures;
- Demonstration of the OHC engine with Diesel Common Rail injection (CR) combustion chamber;
The training engine cut away model is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, operation modes and maintenance, technical specifications, special tools and their use.