Connect the Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our electrode amplifiers to measure the potential (mV) and calculate the concentration of chloride (Cl–) ions in aqueous samples.
The Vernier Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC Connector is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of chloride (Cl–) ions in aqueous samples. Use with Vernier interfaces requires the Electrode Amplifier. Also compatible with Go Direct® Electrode Aplifier and Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 35,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: CN–, Br–, I–, S2-, OH–, NH3
- pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–80°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: +56 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 1 to 5 MΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)